2016 OCTOBER INCOME REPORT
October was the month of struggles for me. I went on a trip and had unexpected expenses. My affiliate account suffers again this month. Which was also due to me not posting book links often. I did post a few, but not a lot. I need to up my Book Promoting for November to bring in income for the holidays. My Adsense wasn’t as much as last month which came from my YouTube Subscribers. I didn’t use Ebates this month. I withdraw money from 2 savings accounts. I started using two new apps that pay this month Qkiret and Voxpopme on my iPhone. So if you have any ideas of places I can save money comment down below.
Income : $118.63
Goldman Sachs Online Savings- $35.00
Amazon Associates- $0.04
Amazon KDP- $6.10
Humantic – $0.62
Qkiret – $2.00
Voxpopme – $3.15
WordPress Hosting- $9.99
Office 365 Email- 4.99
Microsoft Corp.- $10.76
Net Income: $48.94
I made a little change this month. This is without my blog being monetized yet. I need to publish at least three books before January 2017. I need to promote nonstop every day, and run specials. I would also like to create a stable product or have a service I could provide to my readers. Check my 2016 September Income Report here.
October Goals –
- Post a book link once a month – SUCCESS
- Get to 1000 likes on Facebook Fan Page – FAIL
- Grow Email list by 20 new subscribers (Subscribe at the bottom of the page)- SUCCESS 13 new Subscribers
- Gain at least 40 Text Subscribers ( Text CCS to 444999) –FAIL I got to 34
- Send weekly newsletter –FAIL I wrote a newsletter about my consistency
- Post on my blog twice a week – FAIL/SUCCESS
November Goals –
- Post a book link twice a week
- Get to 1000 likes on Facebook Fan Page
- Grow Email list by 20 new subscribers (Subscribe at the bottom of the page)
- Gain at least 40 Text Subscribers (Text CCS to 444999)
- Send weekly newsletter
- Post on my blog at least once a week
- Grown my Instagram to 2000 Followers
- Grow my Twitter to 1,1000
I wanted to give you all an inside look of what my income is monthly. You can tell when I slack off and when I’m working hard. Because it shows. I wish I would have done this before, but now I think it will be my favorite part of my blog. I will be thrilled to look back and see how far I’ve come and what may have gone wrong.
— Some links are affiliate links —
Stay a little while– Expect more.